Today was a nice day. Marc got home safe and sound late last night (which means I didn’t have the bed all to myself and therefore didn’t sleep real great….I’m a terrible wife, eh.) But I am so glad to have him home. Andrew is happy to have dada home, too. So, Andrew and I got up early this morning (his choice, not mine) and let Marc sleep in. After an easy lunch, Andrew and I took naps and it wasn’t until the evening when we had some friends come over for dinner, that we even got out of our jammies. Yes, lazy lazy day. Plus the house was nice and clean from my madness last week, so I didn’t feel like we had to use our Saturday to get “lists” done. I’ll take Saturdays like this anyday.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago