Today, a little while after putting Andrew to bed for his nap, I head back upstairs and notice that his light is on. Getting ready to scold him for getting up, I realize that I can not open the door. I also notice that his white noise maker is off. So I peak in the crack of the door and see his bare feet right inside the door. Then I hear him snoring. Yes, my man, in an effort to be defiant, got up, turned off his noise maker, turned on his light, only to fall asleep right in the front of the closed door.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago