…have one of those dreams that stay with you all day? I had one last night and unfortunately, it was a nightmare. The kind where you wake up sobbing. And even when I woke up and realized that it wasn’t real, I couldn’t stop the tears and I couldn’t stop my brain from thinking about the dream. Needless to say, I didn’t get much sleep the rest of the night. I had to get up and snuggle all three of my boys for a while, while giving thanks that they were all safe and sound in their beds.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 2 years ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago