As a fellow commenter suggested, I had a night off last night. Once Marc got home and we had dinner, I headed out sans kiddos. Now mind you, it wasn’t anything exciting that I did, but it was just me time. I started at the scrapbook store for a little shopping. I needed to get a few things to finish a page along with some more paper. If I finish my page tonight, I will try to post it later tonight. We’ll see. Then I headed off to a coffee shop. So, with my hazelnut latte and my laptop, I did what all free moms do…. I paid bills, and made a grocery list. But, I did it uninterrupted. And I did do a little surfing and e-mailing as well. Regardless, it was nice.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago