Grandma & Papa Huffer are coming up tonight for a visit. And Andrew has been so stinkin’ excited this week. However, he is having trouble grasping waiting until Saturday to see them (they are coming in late tonight after his bedtime). He asks everyday if they are home (at our house), yet. So, I made a chain with paper links to hang in his room. And each night before bed, he gets to tear one off. When he tears the last one off and goes to bed, Grandma and Papa will be there when he wakes up. I think this is helping him…I think. However, everyday at least once, he will take me to his room and ask to pull a link off. I tell him we are only pulling a link off before night-night time. So then he’ll crawl in bed right then and there and say, “Night-Night”.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago