Today, during AJ’s naptime, Andrew and I made Kool-Aid play dough. We actually played for quiet a while this afternoon with our play dough. We made handprints and feet prints, and hotdogs, and birthday cakes and cutouts and pizza. While making the pizza, I asked Andrew what he wanted on his. His response: “Chicken and Watermelon”.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 1 year ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago