From 80’s hair bands to Church Brunch/Bible study. Today I had a women’s minstry brunch at church. I have to admit that I wasn’t dreading it, but I wasn’t super excited about it. But I am so thankful I went. It was really great. The food was good, the company was nice and the speaker was amazing by the grace of God. And I am now signed up for a Thursday morning Bible Study by Beth Moore. It’s 12 weeks and I’ve heard nothing but great things about the study. Plus, I met the other ladies in my group and they really seem great. All with young kiddos as well. So I am looking at this as not only a way to get in the Word, but also meet some great ladies as well as get more connected into the church. Win Win. PLUS, it will give Andrew some socialization time during the week. Woo Hoo.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago