My poor poor husband had it so rough yesterday. He had to spend all day shmoozing business folk on the golf course. Then he had to have a nice dinner with them. Then he had to go to his buddies place to watch Monday Night Football kid-free. Then he had to stay up too late and play video games. Oh, wait… did I mention that he won the raffle at the golf event and is now $300 richer? (For years now he’s wanted a dish so he can get the NFL ticket… this might be his purchase. Plus tivo doesn’t sound bad to me either – I hate commercials. We’ll see).
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 1 year ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 1 year ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 1 year ago