The official notice went out today – so now my entire department knows that I will be leaving my job. Everyone was very sweet about it and said how sad they were to see me go, but how happy they were that I was taking the opportunity to stay at home with the boys. I am glad the word is finally out, so it’s not like I have to keep a big secret anymore. I will also be glad when everyone is done responding to the notice and I can stop explaining myself over and over again. I really do work with a good bunch.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 1 year ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago