Today is my 2nd Blogiversary. For two years now, I’ve kept up this online journal. Who’da thunk it. But it’s been nice. Especially now that AJ is about as old as Andrew was when I started this blog. I’ve been catching myself going back and seeing what Andrew was doing at AJ’s age, what he looked like, etc… Even last year when I had my first blogiversary, I never knew we’d make it to see year two. But here we are. It’s also a big day for other reasons. Today, AJ turns 7 months old and my Compassion girl, Yesbel, turns 12. With a day like this, we just may need a cake today.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago