Well, after FINALLY learning the hard way that are our oldest son gets car sick (this is after 2 bouts of nastiness on the way over to Iowa), we broke down and bought a new car seat for Andrew. We hate his current seat anyway as we think is defective as it is SO stinking hard to get tight and well, frankly, it’s been puked in more times that I would like to count. Since, we will have another child that will have to use the seat after Andrew, we decided it was time (plus I had a 15% off coupon). So here’s hoping that it’s a good one and that we can keep it ‘clean’ all the way home to Michigan.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago