Just a few minutes ago, Marc was outside helping someone whose car was stuck in our yard. Yes, right up in our yard. Past the curb, past the grassy edge, and he completely cleared the sidewalk… right up into our yard. But the lovely thing is, is that this kid kept gassing it trying to get out of our yard (wasn’t going to happen without help) so now we have two nice ditches in our yard. Um… Marcky not happy. Anyway, this kid’s friends showed up, and between them and Marc, the car is out of our front yard. But the ditches remain.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 1 year ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago