This afternoon, right before lunch – 10 fighter jets flew right by our home. It was a very exciting moment for my 2 year old and his mama. President Ford is from our city and was brought back today to be buried at the Ford Presidential Museum downtown. Very historical time for our city. I’ve been watching the news quite a bit today. From what I hear another set of fighter jets will be flying over at 2:15. The motorcade (75 vehicles) will be going pretty near our home as we live near the Ford International Airport and traveling along the Ford Freeway. (Can you tell he was honored around here?) I am going to cheat and refer you to a friends blog who did a great job on a Ford Memorial. Much better than I could have done. Check it out.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago