This bottle seems to good to toss. It’s from my Aldi’s hazelnut creamer. I go through these bottles on a regular basis and they just shout that they would be perfect for something… but what? Every time I empty and clean one (for recycling), I hang on to it for a day or two waiting for inspiration, but end up tossing it. My thoughts so far are… some kind of crafty snowman or ‘pins’ for indoor bowling. But I would love your thoughts. Leave ideas in the comments section as I have yet to toss this one.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago