I found out this week that there is local community center that opens their gym for playtime (age 6 and under) on Fridays between 10-12. I totally forgot about this until about 10 am this morning. We are getting more snow, so we weren’t planning on going anywhere, but Andrew really needed to burn energy and the center is only a few minutes away. We packed up and went. It’s only $1 per kid (and AJ was free) and you get to bring your bike, ball, whatever. So we brought Andrew’s basketball and big dump truck. It’s just a two-court basketball gym and there were only about a dozen or so kids and half that many parents there. It was perfect for Andrew. For almost two hours, he got to run… and run… and run. He was even telling me on the way home that he was tired. Bingo! This will definitely be going on our weekly schedule.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago