· Toys – Anything Andrew has in his hands. Books from bookshelf. New walker. And the grail of all things… the Remote.
· Food – Banana bread, baked oatmeal, fruit, enchiladas, cheerios, anything sweet and his newly introduced favorite, Puffs.
· Books – They are good for chewing on, although he is pretty good at turning pages.
· Music – he loves the HBO Classical Baby shows, he likes us singing his “Jump, AJ Go Jump” song and his “AJ, AJ, A-jumpin’ J” song.
· Movies/TV – Again, he likes the Classical Baby shows, but will temporarily be interested in any of Andrew’s shows.
· His Andrew – his favorite toy of all. The sillier the Andrew the better. Andrew can get him to laugh better than either Marc or myself. He tickles AJ and blows zlurburts on his belly.
· Other – He is taking steps and enjoys walking behind moving toys. Silent clapping. Bouncing/jumping, especially in his crib. Escaping diaper changes thrills him! Tubs with his big brother, throwing toys out the tub with his big brother, splashing mom in the tub with his big brother, you get the idea.
· Nose wiped/face washed
· His vitamins
AJ – I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by. I love how snuggly you are. You are shy and sweet. You take a bit to warm up to people, but once you do, you love on them big time – winning them over completely. I love your eyes, as they give the impression you have this whole gig figured out and you are just waiting for the right time to share it with the rest of us. And those times you do express your silly side; you charm the pants off anyone who witnesses it. I am thankful for you AJ and so thankful that God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave you to me. I am one blessed mama. I love you, punkin’ butt.