A big praise as the Sischo’s have bought an amazing house that was in forclosure – so they got a great deal! I say this not because it will be nice to have some extra space, but because I am really happy for them (I really like the new house). They will still be with us until the end of August before they move in. I think it will be really hard on our older boys when they move out. Andrew and CJ are very best friends and seem to miss each other even when they have to be apart for a snippit (like us driving to the library in seperate cars).
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago