As I type this AJ is sobbing. It’s 9:57pm and he is still not sleeping after several snugglings. He is teething and has been walking around for the last two days chewing on his middle finger and thumb like is getting ready to whistle. Are there two year old molars? He’s had a rough couple nights now, too – living with Tylenol in his system. He is fine and pretty happy during the day, but cranky at night. He did finally take a great nap this afternoon catching up for the past couple days… but I also think his great nap is part of the problem of him no sleeping now. Little stinker.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago