This is just a quick post to let you know that we (the boys and me) are back home. We are a little out of whack with the crazy schedule we had been keeping along with the time change. This morning we all slept until almost 9:30am. We had a really nice week visiting Marc’s parents. I will post more about it hopefully along with pictures later this weekend. Marc took the laptop with him on his trip and our ‘spare’ computer doesn’t offer much. Now we are just playing catch-up. Catching up laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, sleep, etc… It’s to go and it’s good to be home.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 1 year ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago