Over Thanksgiving, my Mother in Law gave each of us girls a book by author Joanne Fluke. I got the Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder. While again, this usually isn’t my normal fare and it took me a while to get into it… I just had to finish it to see how the mystery was solved. Plus, as an added bonus… there were several complete cookie recipes sprinkled throughout the book. Who wouldn’t love that?
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 1 year ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 1 year ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago