Last weekend, we went to a festival and Andrew was running ahead a little further than I would have liked for the size of the crowd. My mom and I mentioned that we needed a whistle. AJ immediatly proceeded to “whistle” at Andrew for us and has been whistling around the house ever since. The funny thing is, is that he really thinks he’s whistling and is dead serious when he does it.
- @dotloop our office can't seem to access Dotloop right now. Do you have an updated on if your system is currently working? Thanks. 1 year ago
- @thinkiminthe90s Thank you for signing my 9y old jersey! He's THRILLED! Great having you at the @grdleague tonight. https://t.co/87X0xkLZmW 2 years ago
- Company's @Google Voice # not receiving texts today. We can text from the number but can't receive. Anyone else having this problem? 2 years ago
- Enter to win tickets to see One Republic in concert thanks to @JustJillyBlog and @meijerlpga #forehunger rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f… 2 years ago
- I'd love to win a free dinner from @AmoreTrattoria and @EatGR1 bit.ly/1RbbSMD 2 years ago