… but I’ve been so busy, I keep forgetting.
Today is my birthday and for the most part, it just another busy day but with a few special things thrown in.
The plan for today so far is to
- Take Andrew to his school,
- Take someone else’s kid to a different school (another story for another post),
- Go to work,
- Hubby bringing my free Qdoba for lunch (I love Birthday freebie clubs) at work,
- Picking up other kid from other school (which is pure craziness)
- Come home long enough to pull the house together & feed kiddos before sitter comes.
- Meet friends for a quick kid-less dinner out possibly ending with birthday club freebie coffee from Biggby.
I think it’s going to blink by.
We already celebrated a bit. My parents came up this weekend and mom took me out Birthday/Christmas shopping. And we used another free birthday club deal and went with them to Mongolian BBQ on Sunday for lunch. Then yesterday evening, we cashed in on the sweet Old Navy Coupon I scored last week.
All in all, not a shabby way to celebrate 30-some years.